Yes I must admit I am addicted to NUTELLA! I love the creamy hazelnut cocoa spread, it makes pretty much anything better!
So earlier this week I came up with this recipe for Strawberry Nutella Mini-Cups and they are delicious!
You can download and print the recipe at the end of the post!
½ C butter softened
2 C sugar
2 tsp vanilla
1 tsp baking soda
3 ½ C flour
2 c strawberries chopped
½ c sugar
2 c (approx.) Nutella
- Preheat oven to 350 and grease a mini-muffin tin
- Put chopped strawberries & ½ c sugar in food processor and blend
- In a mixer cream together butter and sugar
- Add eggs and beat well
- Add vanilla and strawberry mixture and mix
- Add flour and baking soda and mix
- Fill mini-muffin tin
- Bake at 350 for approximately 10 minutes
- Remove from oven
- Push down the centers of the mini-strawberry cups with the back of a tablespoon
- Once completely cooled remove from muffin tin
- Put about 2 cups Nutella in a gallon Ziploc bag and snip corner
- Pipe Nutella into each mini-cup
- Place a sliced strawberry in the middle of the Nutella
- Place in refrigerator to chill’
- Allow to chill for 24 hour and ENJOY!